Finger Pulse Oximeter With LED Display – GREEN
This Finger Pulse Oximeter can test oxygen levels in the blood, which is a good choice to protect the health of you or your loved ones. The unit’s lightweight and small size means it can be easily carried in your pocket. The Finger Pulse Oximeter automatically switches off when a finger is removed from the unit for more than 5 seconds. The LED Display can be seen even in low ambient light levels. Supplied with instructions, lanyard and batteries.
Features of the Finger Pulse Oximeter
1) Reliable accuracy and durability
2) Two Colour OLED Display, four display modes.
3) 4-Direction Display adjustable.
4) Low voltage indicator, Real-time spot-checks.
5) Low power consumption,50 hours continuous to work.
6) Low Perfusion .0.4%
7) Automatic power off after taking away your finger about 5 seconds.
8) Small and light weight, convenient to carry
9) Widely used in hospital, home healthcare, oxygen bar, community medical centre, alpine area, sports healthcare etc.
1) Display modes: 1.1-inch colour OLED screen
2) Display resolution: 96*64
3) Accuracy: 70%~100%: ± 2%, less than 70% not defined
4) Pulse rate measurement range: 30bpm~250bpm (resolution of 1bpm)
5) Accuracy: ± 2bpm ± 2% take max value
6) Under weak infusion error: on the pulse when filling degree 0.4%, Oximeter blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate values displayed correctly, blood oxygen saturation error is ± 4%; pulse rate error of ± 2bpm ± 2% Max value.
7) Resistance to environmental interference: indoor natural light and oxygen measurements under the existing lighting and darkroom conditions compared to the measured values, the deviation is less than ± 1%
8) Power consumption: not more than 30 mA
9) Working voltage: DC 3.0V
10) Battery: 2 seventh 1.5V alkaline
11) Size: 62mm x 32mm x 33mm/ 2.44″ × 1.26“ × 1.30” (Approx.)
1 x Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
1 x Lanyard
1 x English User’s Manual
2 x AA Batteries