Ohropax Classic Wax Earplugs – 6 Pairs
OHROPAX Classic earplugs have been a well-established noise protection product since 1907. These earplugs are unique in their composition – they are made from cotton wool soaked in a mixture of petroleum jelly and a variety of paraffin waxes. The product was so well conceived from the outset that it has barely changed right up to the present day.
- OHROPAX Classic earplugs have already brought peace and quiet to millions of people
- Ideally used for sleep, relaxation, a sense of well-being and meditation
- Recommended for use during work requiring concentration, DIY activities and loud music
- Discrete skin-coloured earplugs can be moulded to fit every ear
- Made in accordance with the standard EN 352-2:1993