Milk Allergy Test Kit
- Simple, rapid test from a single, small finger prick sample.
- Results in just 30 minutes
- As reliable as a hospital test
About the Imutest Milk Allergy Test Kit
The Imutest Milk Allergy Test Kit is simple to use and safe for the entire family. Its purpose is to determine if you or a family member may be allergic to cows’ milk. If you’re experiencing symptoms such as itching, swollen lips and face, diarrhoea, shortness of breath, headaches, or vomiting, it’s quite possible you’ve had an allergic reaction to milk. Allergy to cows’ milk is one of the more common allergies in children and it can seriously affect an allergic person’s lifestyle.
The Imutest Milk Allergy Test Kit provides accurate and safe test results within 30 minutes, and the good news is that you can conduct this test in the comfort and privacy of your own home. A wide range of processed foods contain milk and milk-derived proteins, so the best way to improve your quality of life is to determine once and for all whether you have a sensitivity to milk products.
Genuine allergies to milk can be of great concern in children and can often be confused with lactose intolerance. By using the Imutest Milk Allergy Test Kit and establishing if you or a family member have an allergic sensitivity to milk allergens you can then ask your local healthcare practitioner for dietary and medical advice to help reduce or even eradicate some of the symptoms.
How the Imutest Milk Allergy Test Kit Works
The Imutest Milk Allergy Test Kit takes away the guessing and provides real answers to the question: “Am I having an allergic reaction to milk?” Within 30 minutes of taking the test you will have safe and accurate results, all from the comfort of your own home.
As per test instructions, simply follow the six easy steps of the finger-prick blood test to determine whether you’re showing positive for increased levels of IgE allergy antibodies against the protein in cows’ milk. Should you receive a positive result, we suggest you make an appointment to see your local healthcare professional to discuss the best ways of managing your milk allergy.
Benefits of Using the Imutest Milk Allergy Test Kit
- The test results will be available in just 30 minutes;
- The results will either discount or confirm that you have a genuine allergy to milk protein;
- The test is very easy to use – it takes just six simple steps;
- The Imutest Milk Allergy Test Kit is suitable for testing the whole family; and
- You can improve or even eradicate your symptoms by seeking professional advice.
If you or your child have one or more of the symptoms listed below, an Imutest Milk Allergy Test Kit can be used at home to determine if there is an allergic reaction to cow’s milk –
- Swelling or itching of lips and/or face;
- Wheezing, or difficulty in breathing;
- Dry itchy tongue and/or throat;
- Skin reactions like eczema, hives, or a rash;
- Abdominal pain, diarrhoea, gases;
- Severe allergic reaction, such as anaphylaxis.