Mack’s Original Soft Foam Earplugs
£3.49 – £19.99
Mack’s Original Soft Foam Earplugs, previously known as “Mack’s Safesound” can be used in various ways to protect your hearing against snoring and other loud irritating noises. Their extremely super soft foam for comfortable usage, as is common, earplugs can be every uncomfortable especially when you are using them for a long period. They are also very user-friendly in terms of comfort and hygiene.
Mack’s Original Soft Foam Earplugs are great for when you need a peaceful night’s sleep, when there is a lot of noises and you need to study and or work. The best part of these earplugs is that they can be used more than once and only need to be discarded as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on the earplugs. Mack’s Earplugs are made in the USA.
Aside from being ideal for sleeping, studying and working they are also ideal for:
- Avoiding shop noises, if you are sensitive to the rattling, music and baby crying that is usually associated with shops;
- Work noises, particularly if you work with industrial machinery;
- Powered outdoor tools, i.e. lawn tools;
- Noisy sounds associated with travelling;
- Overly loud concerts;
- Loud sporting events i.e. ball games;
- Firearms shooting ranges;
- Sleeping, working or studying through fireworks;
- Extreme maximum comfort due to their softness, with low-pressure, slow-release and they are fully-skinned and taper to the shape of your ears;
- Any racing events, motorcycling and or anywhere where noises can possibly damage your hearing.
The benefits of Mack’s Original Soft Foam Earplugs are that they are extremely comfortable and eliminate any painful discomfort that can be experienced during extensive use. Using these earplugs may seem like an easy plug and go, but there is specific care that must be taken when using them:
- The earplug you intend to use should be rolled into a tight, crease free cylinder to ensure it is easier to insert into your ear, it is advisable to wash your hands before removing any creases;
- then use your other hand to straighten your ear canal and
- finally put in the earplug into your ear canal and hold it in until it expands into a comfortable and secure fit for you.
Repeat this with your other ear, this may seem tedious and unnecessary but it is crucial to ensure proper fitting as improper fitting may cause ineffectiveness and could have negative effects on your hearing and subsequently cause damage and or hearing loss. For health reasons the earplugs should be discarded as soon as there is an accumulation of earwax.
Mack’s Original Soft Foam Earplugs are sold in various pack size to meet your exact requirements: