Dust Mite Allergy Test Kit
- Simple, rapid test from a single, small finger prick sample.
- Results in just 30 minutes
- As reliable as a hospital test
Imutest’s effective Dust Mite Allergy Test Kit is easy to use, effective, and can be used in the comfort of your own home to determine if you have a dust mites allergy. Pollen is the most common allergy but following this is the dust mite allergy.
Common symptoms that may show as a result of a dust mite allergy are:
- Skin rashes or eczema (dry skin)
- Problems with breathing (e.g. temporary asthma)
- Swollen face or lips
- Skin irritation and itchiness
- Dry throat
- Uncontrollable coughing
These are the most common symptoms that present as part of a dust mite allergy. However, if you notice anything out of the ordinary with your body which is cause for concern, seek medical help.
How the Allergy Test Works
It’s as easy as using a basic finger prick test. From this, the test will then check the IgE antibody levels of your body and compare the results to dust mite allergens.
The entire test takes just a few minutes and within less than half an hour you can test (and find out the results) for everyone in your family. Find out for sure in just six simple steps.
Why Use a Dust Mite Allergy Test Kit?
After a thorough clinical trial process, it was discovered that Imutest’s Dust Mite Allergy Test Kit was just as accurate as the allergy test that is conducted in hospitals. Even with tedious cleaning, dust mite allergens will never be completely eliminated from your home so if you have a dust mite allergy, it’s crucial that you find out.
If you use one of these test kits and confirm that you do in fact have a dust mite allergy, you’ll be able to take steps in order to avoid the allergy’s symptoms worsening.
Benefits of Using a Dust Mite Allergy Test Kit
These test kits offer various benefits, some of which are below.
- Very easy to use; instructions are provided.
- Tests your body’s sensitivity towards dust mite allergens.
- Proven to have the same level of accuracy as hospital’s allergy tests.
- Results will be made available within 30 minutes.
- Find out if you have a dust mite allergy and if you do, take steps to improve your health.