Test Your Body Acidity With pH Test Kits
During the day your body alternates between alkaline and acidic states, based on 2 conditions:
With pH test strips, you get the means to check your urine or saliva daily to assess your internal wellness. This allows you to change what you eat to attain the ideal equilibrium for well-being and peacefulness.
Acidic pH 5 to 6
• Bad digestive function
• Reduced autoimmune system, elevated chance of illness
• Lower oxygen flowing around the body
• Higher fat storage
• Limited cell rejuvenation
• Perfect reproduction environment for bacteria
• Depression symptoms
• Diminished energy levels
• Internal organs over worked
• Potential muscle mass and bone tissue wastage
Alkaline pH 6 to 7
• Additional energy
• Immune system performing at optimum state to combat disease and health problems
• Greater absorption of nutrients
• Reduced fat storage
• More robust hair, skin and nails
• Stronger frame of mind
• Improve your body’s oxygen
• Internal organs performing comfortable and ideal levels
Once your pH is consistently between 6.75 each morning and 7.5 by the evening, you’re operating within the proper range, since perfect readings from urine and saliva pH strips are a little alkaline at a measure of 7.43.
pH test strips used to specifically test urine and saliva (100 strips) are simpler to read compared to pH papers. The pH test strips (100) pack from pH health come with full instructions, colour gauge chart, along with a guide on how to analyse your test results. Available from Zoom Health are pH test strips (100 strips per pack) which you can use to begin analysing your urine and saliva every day to attain optimum well-being.
It is easy to test your body pH Levels in 7 simple steps
How acidic is Coca-Cola?
The most acidic beverage you can buy, and it doesn’t matter who makes it, is soda which has a pH of around 2.5. That number is similar to vinegar, only that the sugar content is disguising the acidity. Think about this, the pH value of battery acid is 1, while the pH value of water is 7. You literally are what you eat.
This post has been updated since its original publication in 2015.