Most people subjected to loud noise on a regular basis don’t realise they’re suffering from hearing loss. They often don’t realise until the damage is permanent. This means you need to keep this from happening to you – to protect your hearing from noises that can lead to this damage.
You have all kinds of ways in which to protect your hearing and the easiest way to use a pair of earplugs when exposed to a noisy setting.
When should you be wearing earplugs?
- When you’re attending an extremely loud concert, party, nightclub or live music event.
- When you’re using power tools like a drill or lawn mower.
- When you’re using motorsports that have a loud operation.
- When you work in a noisy, loud environment.
- When you need to sleep, and your partner is a snorer.
- When you need to study, and you have a lot of noise bothering you.
- You can also use earplugs to maintain the pressure in your ears from the constant air pressure changes.
This is where Mack’s comes in. The company is in business to offer state-of-the-art solutions that will protect your ears from hearing loss. Mack’s offer a line of new earplugs that provide amazing comfort while decreasing damaging sounds.
Mack’s PillowSoft Silicone Earplugs
These earplugs are comprised of silicone putty, the earplugs can be moulded to your ear’s shape. When worn properly, they have a 22dB noise reduction rating. The soft silicone earplugs, which contain no latex, works by doing the following:
- Decreasing noise levels to a more tolerable level, ensuring little to no damage occurs to your ears.
- Keeping your ears free of water while showering or swimming – this reduces your chances of getting an ear infection.
- Sleep more soundly by shutting out the snoring of your partner.
Mack’s PillowSoft Silicone Kids Size Earplugs
These earplugs are designed for kids with bright colors but in a smaller version. They are very similar to the adult version but made for children six years old or younger or who have a tiny ear canal. These earplugs are made with silicone rubber and no latex. These earplugs are great for any time – flying, swimming, etc. – and offer a 22dB noise reduction rating.
Add to basket
Mack’s DreamGirl Foam Earplugs
The DreamGirl earplugs, which have a 30dB noise reduction rating, are made of urethane foam. Women find them useful when they have to use them for an extended period of time like sleeping. They are also ideal for people who have extremely sensitive or tiny ear canals. They can be purchased in packs of 5, 10, 20 and 50, allowing you to choose just the quantity you need!
Mack’s Snoozers Silicone Earplugs
These silicone earplugs are made of putty but free of latex that mold to your ear’s shape. They were created to cover the whole ear canal instead of filling it, reducing the noise to 22dB. They are great to wear for long periods of time such as working more than eight hours in a loud environment or getting a good night’s rest.
Mack’s Ultra Soft Foam Earplugs
If you want the highest noise reduction rating, check out Mack’s extremely soft urethane foam earplugs. The sound reduction goes up to 32dB. You can find them in 5,10, 20 and 50 pair packs, which is great for people who work in a constantly noisy environment such as a factory. They have a tapered design that allows you to wear them for an extended period of time, offering you the best protection when it’s needed the most.