Vitamin C+ 1000mg (Time Release) Tablets
Famous for being found in citrus fruits and vegetables, Vitamin C is a crucial nutrient in the body. Lindens Vitamin C+ is specially formulated with rosehip extract and citrus bioflavonoids in a time release tablet to maximise absorption of the potent 1250% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) dose of Vitamin C in each tablet.
- Contributes to immune system health, skin, teeth, gums & joints
- Contributes to healthy metabolism and the reduction of tiredness
- High-strength 1250% NRV dose of Vitamin C
- Fortified with Citrus Bioflavonoids & Rosehip Extract
The body regularly excretes Vitamin C and so it needs constant replenishment.
- helping to protect cells and keeps them healthy
- maintaining healthy skin, blood vessels, bones and cartilage
- helping with wound healing
Lindens Vitamin C+ provides 1250% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) of Vitamin C per tablet, specially designed to maximise absorption.
Formulated as a time-release tablet, meaning the dose is delivered over a longer period of time allowing for maximum absorption. In addition, Lindens Vitamin C+ is fortified with citrus bioflavonoids & rosehip extract.
Vitamin C contributes to normal:
– immune system function during and after immense physical exercise
– collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin & teeth
– energy yielding metabolism
– nervous & immune system function
– psychological function
– protection of cells from oxidative stress
– reduction of tiredness and fatigue
– regeneration of the reduced form of Vitamin E
– increase iron absorption
Label Information – VITAMIN C+
Time Release Vitamin C 1000mg plus Citrus Bioflavonoids & Rosehip Extract contributing towards normal immune system health • skin • teeth • gums • joints
DIRECTIONS: Food Supplement. Take one tablet per day with a little water. Formulated to release nutrients over a longer time.
INGREDIENTS: Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Time Release Agent (Hypromellose), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Rosehip Extract, Citrus Bioflavonoids (10% Hesperidin), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Coating (Hypromellose, Polyvinyl Alcohol)
Allergens (if any) in bold.
Free From: dairy, soya, sugar & gluten.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
With Lindens®, you can expect:
✔ An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
✔ ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
✔ Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
✔ Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
✔ The Lindens® label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose. Lindens® is a registered trademark of Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd.