Mack’s Original Soft Foam Earplugs – 5 Pairs
- 5 pairs of Mack’s Original Earplugs.
- Posted quickly to you by First Class Mail.
These Mack’s Original earplugs are made with soft foam so you get the maximum comfort possible. They can be used more than once and are great for extended wear situations when you need a lot of comfort. These earplugs reduce noise levels by up to 32 decibels, when you use them the way they were intended. This is one of the highest noise reduction ratings you’ll find in a pair of earplugs.
Mack’s Original earplugs are made with Urethane comfort foam that’s slow release. They are super low-pressure and state of the art. They are tapered and fully skinned. These Original Earplugs from Mack’s provide superior user comfort and they are hygienic. They look great and come in a nice teal colour. They are perfect for sleeping easy to insert into your ears, and will stay in all night to block out the noise.
If you have been looking for a good pair of earplugs, these are recommended. They come with instructions so you’ll know if you’re inserting them correctly or not for the maximum protection. These earplugs are designed for:
- Sleeping – They block out noisy neighbours and other sounds
- Study – You can study without any distractions
- Work – If you work around loud machinery
- Yard Work – Loud yard tools like a mower
- Travel – Noisy cars, trains, or a plane
- Music – Loud concerts
- Sports – Loud sporting events
- Fireworks – Protects your ears form loud bangs
- Racing – Hearing protection for a loud motorway
- Biking – Protection form loud motorcycles
- Anywhere -Ear protection anywhere that you need it
How to Install Mack’s Original earplugs
- Make sure your hands are clean and roll the earplug tightly into a cylinder without any creases.
- With Your opposite hand, you want to reach overhead and then pull back the outer ear so you straighten out your ear canal.
- Quickly insert an earplug and hold it until it expands for a secure, yet comfortable fit. Repeat this process for the other ear.
Make sure you discard the earplug if they get too much dirt or wax on them or after you have used them a few times.