Mack’s Original Soft Foam Earplugs – 10 Pairs
- 10 pairs of Mack’s Original Earplugs.
- Posted quickly to you by First Class Mail.
In search of silence
There are a lot of reasons for buying the ear plugs – a noisy road outside the window, noisy neighbors, a snoring husband… So if you are tired, it is time for Mack’s Original Earplugs.
What are the Mack’s Original Earplugs?
These earplugs are made of a very soft, flexible and durable material that can be used more than once. Interacting with the heat of the human body, earplugs become even softer and take the individual form of the ear canal, as close as possible to its walls.
This hypoallergenic material allows you to use them for a long time without feeling itching and discomfort, providing airflow to the ear canal. You can go to sleep and enjoy an uninterrupted quiet sleep as they diminish noise volumes (NRR) up to 32 decibels (one of the highest noise reduction levels available for earplugs). At the same time, the alarm, doorbell, remain audible enough, which is necessary for safety reasons.
Mack’s Original Soft Foam Ear Plugs are perfect for:
- Sleeping – great for blocking out your partner’s snoring or noisy neighbours.
- Studying – allow you to concentrate without distraction.
- Work – industrial machinery
- Garden and agricultural tools, power tools
- Travel: noisy planes, trains and automobiles
- Music events and loud gigs
- Sporting occasions
- Shooting firearms
- Handling fireworks
- Racing events
- Motorcycling on or off road
- Anywhere noises can exceed hearing damage levels
You have never used them before? Don’t be afraid! Mack’s Original Soft Foam Ear Plugs are the best for start your comfort life. In addition you will get the illustrated instructions so you will know how to use them properly to get maximum protection.
Earplug installation instructions:
- Make sure your hands are clean. Roll one earplug into a smooth cylinder that is crease-free.
- Use your other hand and reach overhead Pull back and up on the outside of your ear. This will straighten the ear canal.
- Quickly place the earplug well into the ear canal. Maintain hold briefly until it expands for a comfortable, secure fit. Repeat for other ear.
Note: clean your ears before and after using earplugs. Otherwise, they can push the accumulated sulfur into the ear. Earplugs should be discarded after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on them.
It is time to enjoy your comfort life and silent time! Mack’s Original Soft Foam Ear Plugs will become your best friends!