Mack’s Hear Plugs – High Fidelity Earplugs
MACK’S Hear Plugs Pre-Moulded flanged earplugs provide High Fidelity protection for events such as Concerts, Jam Sessions, Sporting Events, Nightclubs, Shop Work etc. MACK’S Hear Plugs use patented filter technology to replicate the natural response of the ear canal so that sound is not muffled and music is heard clearly, but at a safer, reduced volume. The soft flanges enable maximum comfort, while the firm stem allows fast, easy insertion. A noise reduction rating (NRR) of 12 decibels and are fully Washable & Reusable.
MACK’S Hear Plugs Pre-Moulded flanged earplugs – Includes 2 comfort tip sizes and 1 set of filters
- Super-low profile design for inconspicuous wear
- Soft flanges ensure maximum comfort, patented filter technology to replicate the natural response of the ear canal so that sound is not muffled and music is heard clearly, but at a safer, reduced volume
- Noise reduction rating (NNR) 12 decibels – the firm stem allows fast, easy insertion – Washable / Reusable
- Great for Musicians, Concerts, Jam Sessions, Nightclubs, Sporting Events, Shop Work, etc.
1. With clean hands, grip insertion tab between thumb and forefinger.
2. Reach over head and pull up and back on outer ear to straighten ear canal. Push and twist plug into ear to form an airtight seal.
3. Remove filter by gently squeezing ear tip below filter until it pops out of ear tip.
Mack’s High Fidelity Hear Plugs use a unique patented tuned resonator and acoustic resistor to reduce all sound evenly across the frequency range.
Speech and music stay clear, just quieter, like turning down the volume.
For optimal effectiveness, please ensure that the earplugs are fitted and maintained in accordance with the instructions.
Before use, check for signs of wear. If earplugs become hard, torn or deformed, they should be replaced.
After use, wipe earplugs clean with damp cloth. Do not immerse in water. Alcohol is not recommended.
Warnings & Precautions
WARNING: Remove slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal.
WARNING: Keep away from infants and small children. These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.
Caution: Use only as directed.