HEAROS Xtreme Protection Series Earplugs Can Protect Your Ears From Loud Noise
Do you work an environment that requires you to use noise reduction or hearing protection? If so, then you have a plethora of choices to pick from. However, if you want the best protection possible, you need to consider the HEAROS Xtreme Protection Series.
HEAROS, which developed the line of protection products in 1998, has been one of the best online and offline super sellers. Since its introduction, millions of people have purchased the Xtreme Protection Series earplugs.
Why Should You Consider The HEAROS Xtreme Protection Series?
You may be wondering what’s so great about these earplugs. The HEAROS Xtreme Protection Series contains patented and tailored foam design that’s extremely unique, providing a very smooth surface and a slow recovery foam. These are very important attributes, as the lining of the ear canal is delicate and must be worn for several hours – work, sleeping, traveling, studying, etc.
It’s imperative to use an ear plug that won’t leave your ears irritated and doesn’t cause pressure in them. After all, ear pain isn’t any fun.
To use the earplugs correctly, you need to roll down the plug, preparing it to put into the ear. Do this, and you’ll notice how quickly it works. It’s easy to roll the plugs into a tight cylinder so that it fits perfectly in the ears. The great thing about the HEAROS Xtreme Protection is that it’s got a tapered designed rather than a blunt, barrel shape as you see with other earplugs.
Another great point of the ROS Xtreme Protection Series is its ability to reduce noise levels to 33 decibels. No other earplug has a high NPR rating. If you’re not sure what NPR rating means, think of it like the SPF (sun protection factor) for sunscreen. The higher the number, the better you’re protected from the sun’s damaging rays. The same goes for earplugs!
You can be given all the scientific reasons to purchase the ROS Xtreme Protection Series, but actually using them for yourself is the only surefire way to know that it works. Before you need to use it for a work-related environment, roll the plug and fit it into the canal of your ear. Do you notice the noise around you is gone?
This is known as an Xtreme audio “lockdown.” And, it causes the world around you to become quiet. Pretty cool, right?
It doesn’t matter if you need the ROS Xtreme Protection Series Foam Earplugs for hearing protection or noise reduction; you can rest assured that you’re buying the best possible earplugs on the market.
What Are Its Main Features?
- The earplugs are comprised of hypoallergenic polyurethane foam, offering great protection.
- They are easy to put into the ears and use.
- They are disposable and should be thrown away when wax or dirt builds on the earplugs.
- It’s great for when you need to reduce noise levels – sleeping, traveling, reading, studying, etc.
- The earplugs can reduce the noise levels in a work or entertainment environment such as concert, air show, gun range, etc.
- They can reduce noise levels to 33 decibels.
- They can be easily rolled down so that the earplugs can be inserted
How Can HEAROS Protect Your Hearing?
HEAROS can do a plethora of things for you including but not limited to:
- Hearing protection in loud work, home and entertainment environments
- Block out your partner’s snoring, allowing you to sleep
- Hearing protection while shooting guns
- Help you to study by blocking the noise out