Breathe Right Nasal Congestion Relief Nose Strips – OriginalFrom £7.99 Instantly open your nasal passages Help you breather better, instantly! Can be used day or night Drug free Size Choose an option10 Small / Medium Strips30 Small / Medium Strips10 Large Strips30 Large StripsClear Breathe Right Nasal Congestion Relief Nose Strips - Original quantity — OR — Add to basket SKU: SAS073 Category: Nasal Strips Description Reviews (0) Breathe Right Nasal Strips Breathe Right Nasal Strips are a non-prescription, drug-free product designed to open blocked nasal passages. The nasal strips help in reducing the resistance to air flowing through the nasal passages and improving the ability to breathe through the nose. How does the nasal strip work? Breathe Right Nasal Strips are mechanical in function. Each strip comes with a flexible spring-like band. The underside of the strip is coated with a special adhesive which, when placed on the nose, works to straighten the bands to their original position and open the nasal passages for easy breathing. When are nasal strips used? Who benefits from them? Breathe Right Nasal Strips can be used by people who are experiencing a congested nose and would like to open their nasal valves. The strips are fit to be used according to convenience. Do these strips help with snoring? Though not intended to, Breathe Right Nasal Strips can help with snoring as they work on improving the airflow in the nasal passages. In a clinical study, 90% of users reported reduced snoring and a better sleep with Breathe Right Nasal Strips. Note: Breathe Right Nasal Strips are not suited for children below the age of 5 years. The strips are made with the use of a medical-grade adhesive. The package is sealed using rubber latex so caution towards latex allergies should be considered. The strips are not to be used on irritated, sun-burned, and sored skin. What size is right for me? These Breathe Right Nasal Strips come in two sizes – Small/Medium and Large. In our experience, we have found that the small/medium size strips fit 75% of adult noses. The large size strips are ideal for the remaining 25% who have larger noses. Reviews There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review “Breathe Right Nasal Congestion Relief Nose Strips – Original” Cancel replyYour rating Rate… Perfect Good Average Not that bad Very poor Your review *Name * Email * Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.