Pre-Injection Swabs – 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
Fast Aid® Pre-Injection Swabs are designed for pre-injection site cleansing and are supplied in individual packs to reduce cross infection risk. Each non-woven swab is impregnated with a 70% Isopropyl Alcohol solution, which disinfects and lowers the skin bioburden prior to administering an injection. Fast Aid® Pre-Injection Swabs are singly packed for convenience and waste/cost reduction.
- Cleanses and disinfects skin
- Can be used prior to injections and tattooing
- Saves time and costs – no waste
- These Pre-Injection Swabs are made to NHS specification
- 30mm x 30mm folded, 60mm x 60mm unfolded.
- Supplied in an A5 clear protective bag for optimum storage.