Nettle Leaf Capsules 200mg
Nettle has been used traditionally for centuries in teas and tinctures, and more recently as a food supplement. Lindens Nettle 200mg Capsules contain broad spectrum whole nettle leaf in an easy swallow capsule.
Amongst its many traditional uses, nettle may help the body maintain its natural water balance.
- Nettle is a versatile herb with many uses, and this product is a whole-herb product allowing you to reap the benefit of all of them
- Nettle is a natural antihistamine, helping with all inflammatory allergic conditions – hay fever, eczema, asthma, prickly heat etc.
- It also has anti-inflammatory properties, reducing pain and swelling involved in gout and rheumatoid arthritis
- It is also useful for men’s health – nettle has a tonic effect on the bladder, prostate and kidneys
- Available in pack size of 60, 200mg capsules.
How to take Nettle Leaf capsules
Whole dried leaf of urtica urens
Take 1 or 2 capsules per day with a little water
Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children. This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet.
INGREDIENTS: Nettle leaf powder & brown rice flour in a gelatine shell
Amongst its many traditional uses, nettle may help the body maintain its natural water balance
The product is packaged in a foil-fresh foil-lined glossy white pouch, which is supplied with a tamper-evident seal and is resealable.
Foil fresh protects the product better from light and temperature variations than any other type of packaging, keeping the product fresh and usable far longer. Packing is airtight & moisture resistant.
Manufactured in the United Kingdom and labelled with comprehensive instructions for use, ingredients, traceability data, best before date, European Article Number and contact details for product support, thus meeting all meeting all current UK legislation for natural health products and food supplements.