Mandarin Essential Oil (Citrus Nobilis) 10ml
Our Mandarin Essential Oil is expressed from the peel of the mandarin. The mandarin plant originates from the Far East, particularly Southern China. It is now cultivated worldwide and is produced mainly in Algeria, Argentina, Brazil, Cyprus, Greece, Spain and the Middle East.
Colour: Yellow to Orange
Country of Origin: France
Extraction Method: Expressed
Fragrance Note: Top
Plant Part: Peel
Scent: Sweet, Floral, Citrus (gentler than orange)
Five Key Benefits & Uses of Mandarin Essential Oil
1. Mandarin Essential Oil is often used in massage blends as it can help with treating digestive and intestinal problems. It can also help to combat stretch marks druing pregnancy, cellulitis and retention of fluid.
2. It is often incorporated into many skincare blends as it can help to treat acne, oily and congested skin and spots. It can be used as part of a good general skin tonic.
3. Mandarin is a “happy” oil. When vaporised or burned, the oil can help to promote feelings of joy and a general uplift of emotions.
4. Children can benefit when around this oil. Burning the oil can help them to sleep and can calm restlessness and tension.
5. As with all citrus oils, Manadarin is an antiseptic.
Blends well with:
- Baths: 5-8 drops of oil should be blended in a teaspoon of carrier oil and added to the bath
- Massages: 2-3 drops of essential oils should be added to to 1 tablespoonful of carrier oil
- Vaporisation: 2-4 drops of essential oil should be added to a burner, aroma stone or aroma stream