Maca Tablets – 500mg
Maca (lepidium meyenii) is a plant native to high-altitude regions of the Andes in South America, and is purported to have been eaten by Inca warriors before battle. Lindens Maca 500mg Tablets each contain a concentrated extract of maca root equivalent to 500mg whole dried root.
Maca is herb from the Andes with long-standing usage for sexual health in both genders. Each tablet contains active extract from 500mg dried maca root (lepidium meyenii). Take 1 to 3 maca capsules daily with food.
- Women use Maca to ease the symptoms of the menopause
- Men use Maca to heighten libido and improve semen quality.
- Some studies have shown Maca to be effective in treating depression
- Women who have a irregular menstruation experience more regularity when using Maca.
- Maca has shown to have favourable effects on energy and moods.
- Often marketed as an aphrodisiac for benefits to sexual performance
How to take Maca Tablets
Each maca tablet contains concentrated extract equivalent to 500mg dried maca (lepidium meyenii) root. Take 1 maca capsule per day with a little water.
Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children. This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Maca Root Extract (Lepidium meyenii walp) equivalent to 500mg dried root per tablet
DIRECTIONS: Food Supplement. Take one tablet per day with a little water.
PRODUCT INFORMATION: 1 tablet provides 50mg 10:1 maca root extract, equivalent to 500mg whole root.
INGREDIENTS: Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Maca Extract, Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).