Dead Sea Mud Soap
- Handmade in the UK for Zoom Health
- No nasty ingredients
- Improves acne, eczema, psoriasis and dandruff
- Provides deep hydration and moisture to the skin
- Minimum Weight: 100g
Throughout the ages, Dead Sea Mud has been renowned and treasured because of the beneficial effect it can have on skin. One of the reasons why the mud is so good for us is because it is rich in minerals such as bromine, calcium, magnesium, potassium and sodium. Dead Sea Mud soap can help:
- Reduce and clear up skin ailments and rashes
- Improve acne, eczema, psoriasis and dandruff.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles by tightening the skin
- Provide deep hydration and moisture to the skin
- Gently exfoliate dead skin cells to help improve your complexion
- Cleaned and gently detoxify the skin by removing toxins and impurities
This Dead Sea Mud soap is handmade in the UK for Zoom Health in small batches to maintain a contestant, high-quality product. There are no nasty ingredients such SLS (believed to cause skin cancer) or parabens.
DISCLAIMER: Our medicated soaps are provided as topical treatments to help ease certain skin conditions. They are not designed to replace the services of a professional doctor. Please contact your dermatologist if symptoms persist.
Zoom Health works to ensure all of the products we offer are safe and that they comply with the appropriate regulations. All handmade soap products on this website have been cosmetic safety assessed by a Chartered Chemist.