Maca Capsules – 500mg (100 Capsules)
Maca (lepidium meyenii) is a plant native to high-altitude regions of the Andes in South America, and is purported to have been eaten by Inca warriors before battle. Lindens Maca 500mg Tablets each contain a concentrated extract of maca root equivalent to 500mg whole dried root.
Maca is herb from the Andes with long-standing usage for sexual health in both genders. Each tablet contains active extract from 500mg dried maca root (lepidium meyenii). Take 1 to 3 maca capsules daily with food.
- Women use Maca to ease the symptoms of the menopause
- Men use Maca to heighten libido and improve semen quality.
- Some studies have shown Maca to be effective in treating depression
- Women who have a irregular menstruation experience more regularity when using Maca.
- Maca has shown to have favourable effects on energy and moods.
- Often marketed as an aphrodisiac for benefits to sexual performance
How to take Maca Capsules
Each maca capsule contains concentrated extract equivalent to 500mg dried maca (lepidium meyenii) root. Take 1 maca capsule per day with a little water.
Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children. This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Now in an easier to swallow caplet.
INGREDIENTS: Maca (lepidium meyenii) concentrated extract equivalent in active ingredients to 500mg dried root, tableted with cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate (v).
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
The product is packaged in a foil-fresh foil-lined glossy white pouch, which is supplied with a tamper-evident seal and is resealable.